Here is the first of my digital storytelling videos:
That's a slide show of when we piled newspaper up in my roommate's room last year. You may notice that the last few slides show newspaper in a new room. That is because the guy we originally pranked thought it was one of the other roommates, instead of the two of us who actually did it, and the newspaper got moved into his room. Looking back I would have probably chosen a prank that was a little more environmentally friendly afterwards since it took up a lot of recycling room.
Here is my second video:
I don't have a microphone for my computer and couldn't find one, so for now there is no commentary. Hopefully I get that sorted out soon.
Here is my third video:
This video is about the Outer Banks in North Carolina. When I was growing up I spent a week or two there every summer because my grandma lived there. She worked at the historical society in Beaufort, NC, which is a small town on the coast with a lot of history related to Pirates. It is where perhaps the most legendary pirate's, Captain Blackbeard, ship, the Queen Anne's Revenge, is at. I haven't been there since she died , and I miss going there. If the graveyard picture shows up, that's a cemetery in Beaufort, NC where a lot of pirates were buried.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That prank looked awesome.
Post a Comment